- Job ID 225743
- Working Hours Full-time
MagicCraft is looking for an experienced Financial Accountant to join our growing finance team. You will have the unique opportunity to work in a dynamic environment, collaborate with cross-functional teams, and execute multiple international initiatives. You are a technical accountant expert and strive for operational excellence, standardized processes, and the implementation of best practices in the web3 space.Responsibilities and Duties
• Implement proper accounting practices within the company
• Prepare monthly/ quarterly financial reports and daily finance updates once needed
• Ensuring that general ledger accounting complies with generally accepted accounting principles and best practices
• Participate and control the company’s financial planning
• Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments
• Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations
• Help to set up and oversee the company’s finance IT system
• Ensure compliance with the laws and company’s policies
• WEB 3 experience and knowledge
• Bachelor or Master in Finance and Accounting or equivalent
• Fluent in English to handle and apply accounting, financial, legal, and tax-relevant documentation, regulation, submissions, and statements
• Experience in system implementation and integration
• Exceptional analytical skills and strong Excel skills
• Detail-oriented with a high sense of urgency and exceptional organizational skills
• Comfortable in a dynamic, continuously evolving environment.
• Able to work independently and across different cultures and time zones
• Excellent communication skills, work ethic, and ability to be a business partner with various parts of a small, but very quickly growing organization
Benefits we Provide
• Competitive compensation.
• Token equity.
• An inclusive team and environment.
* All roles with MagicCraft are globally remote-based. We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment. We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
* All roles with MagicCraft are globally remote based. We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment. We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
Want to join our team full time? Are you dedicated, committed and available?
This could be a starting step in your very own crypto journey!
For any other questions Write an email with your CV, job title of the position you are applying in the subject and a Brief Motivation letter to Recruiting@magiccraft.io