- Job ID 225023
- Working Hours Full-time
- Annual Salary ($USD) $150-199k
About the job
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Senior Compliance Product Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in product management, as well as a deep understanding of the crypto industry and regulatory compliance. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing compliance services for our crypto platform, which includes platform control center (feature mapping), compliance reporting center etc.
- Develop and manage the product roadmap for platform control center and compliance reporting center product.
- Work closely with stakeholders, including compliance and legal teams, to ensure that our product meets all regulatory requirements and standards.
- Identify and analyze market trends and customer needs and drive product delivery.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineering and design, to bring product enhancements to market.
- Communicate product vision, strategy, and roadmaps to stakeholders, including senior leadership and customers.
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis to stay up-to-date on industry trends and advancements.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, such as computer science, engineering, or business.
- Solid years of experience in product management, with a focus on compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Deep understanding of the crypto industry and regulatory compliance, including experience with crypto license implementation and transaction monitoring.
- Strong technical background and the ability to understand complex technical concepts.
- Excellent project management and cross-functional collaboration skills.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- We offer a dynamic and fast-paced work environment, as well as opportunities for career advancement. If you are a motivated and experienced Senior Compliance Product Manager with a passion for the crypto industry, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
Nice to Haves:
- Fluent in Mandarin
- Previous experience building transaction monitoring or market surveillance programs
- Passion for crypto and blockchain innovations
Highlights of Perks and Benefits:
- Market competitive total compensation package
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- Training & Development Reimbursement
- PTO, company paid holidays, and flexible hours
- Parental Leave
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Company Donation Match
- More surprises when you join!
Okcoin is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The salary range for this position is $121,000 to $264,000.
The salary offered depends on a variety of factors, including job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and market location. In addition to the salary, a performance bonus and long-term incentives may be provided as part of the compensation package, as well as a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. Applicants should apply via Okcoin and OKX internal or external careers site.