- Job ID 226834
- Working Hours Full-time
Who We Are
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
About the Opportunity
As the frontend developer in OKX, You will be working closely with the top-notch frontend development team on a wide variety of products – developing with performance in mind to serve a world class digital asset trading platform with millions of active users.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Take charge of the technical planning, design, development, and optimization of the front-end for the company’s core financial products.
- Ensure the stability, security, and user experience of the system.
- Enhance the execution and rendering performance of front-end code to prevent page freezing during intense update frequencies, while minimizing CPU and memory usage.
- Stay updated on emerging technologies and trends, conduct thorough research and evaluation, and ensure the system maintains a leading position in the industry.
- Refine existing systems by continuously optimizing code readability, maintainability, and scalability, paying close attention to module division, technical processes, implementation methods, and more.
What We Look For In You:
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree or higher from a reputable institution (mandatory) and have at least 5 years of experience in front-end work.
- Thorough understanding of MVVM and adept at utilizing frameworks like React and Vue.
- Strong engineering skills and a focus on improving efficiency.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and the capability to identify issues.
- Proficiency in backend technologies (Java, Node.js, PHP) with familiarity in frontend-backend interaction details.
- Enthusiasm for technology and a drive for excellence.
- Preferred experience in the financial industry.
- Knowledge of front-end performance optimization is highly desirable.