- Job ID 221462
- Working Hours Full-time
The global financial ecosystem is changing. Revolutionary blockchain technology has unlocked the potential for people around the world to have more equal access to wealth and information. This transformation has begun with the mass global adoption of cryptocurrencies but like all new financial systems, it needs greater trust to realize its full potential and remain safe from bad actors. That’s where we come in. The Chainalysis blockchain data platform enables businesses, governments, and banks to solve the world’s most high-profile criminal cases, paving the way for an economy built on blockchains.
Chainalysis has become the leader in blockchain investigation and compliance software. Our products have built trust in blockchains by taking down terrorist financing campaigns, disrupting major ransomware operations, identifying the Twitter hackers, and more.
We are building the data platform for blockchain, cryptocurrency, and web3. We are looking for fullstack engineers contribute to this vision by owning the workflows powered by our best-in-class blockchain data set. They are deeply curious about the problems our users face and obsess over working closely with designers to deliver the most effective tools and visualizations for cryptocurrency data and analytics. They are polyglot technologists who know how to use the best tools available to deliver reliable, maintainable and bug-free software that enables our customers to push the boundaries of the cryptocurrency landscape.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You’ve leveraged the right mix of novel and tried and true front-end technologies to deliver best-in-class user experiences for our customers’ most sensitive workflows.
- You have built a dashboard or data visualization that displays a large amount of data in an intuitive way.
- You have built a high-availability, scalable API leveraging the most relevant services from AWS.
- You have improved our testing practices on the front-end and back-end to ensure the highest quality code reaches our customers.
- Design partners seek out your feedback and perspective on new features from the ideation phase through execution.
- You have debugged production issues and participated in a blameless post-mortem process to make our systems stronger.
A background like this helps:
- Experience with object-oriented programming languages. We mostly use Java but appreciate a variety of languages!
- Experience shipping and iterating in close collaboration with design and product partners
- Experience in an environment leveraging cloud providers like AWS or GCP.
- You have mentored and/or led other engineers and love to teach and learn from others.
- Exposure to or interest in the cryptocurrency technology ecosystem
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don’t hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.