- Job ID 231282
At Santiment we are looking for a blockchain analyst focused on Ethereum and Defi. You will be leading our efforts to shed light on the activities of key actors on the blockchain. You will be tasked with:
- Detecting and tracking interesting activity of key contracts and addresses
- Keeping up-to-date with emerging trends in Defi and Ethereum
- Creating metrics and designing visualizations and dashboards for the purpose of presenting your discoveries to Santiment’s clients.
- Developing and maintaining software for analyzing blockchain data
- Building up and managing your own team of researchers
What we are looking for:
To be considered for this position you should:
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of Ethereum blockchain and of smart contract development and analysis.
- Have a proven track record of analyzing blockchain activity.
- Be self-driven and be able to work independently with little supervision.
- Have excellent communication skills in English.
- You need to be comfortable using Python and SQL. Having experience with Clickhouse is a plus.
What we are offering:
If you join our company you will be given the freedom to choose and follow your own research program, after it has been approved by the company. You will be able to pick your own team of researchers.
You will be able to use our internal proprietary platform for Blockchain analysis that we have built over the years. You will be given support from our Big Data team with data engineering tasks and from our Frontend team with visualization tasks.
We are a remote team. You can work from anywhere you want. Most of the team is based in Europe. If you’d like to work with the team, we have offices in Sofia, Frankfurt, Zug, Minsk, and Belgrade. We communicate using Discord.
You will be given competitive compensation and SAN token rewards.