- Job ID 231172
Tatum is a leading blockchain development platform and infrastructure provider worldwide. We offer developers and enterprises a highly flexible blockchain framework and tools to build, test, and run blockchain applications. With over 100,000 web3 projects and customers, we recently raised $41.5 million to fuel our rapid growth, and we’re excited to expand our Engineering team with an Frontend Engineer.
Join startup that is driven by a fast-paced, innovative, and risk-taking approach to business, as well as a focus on flexibility, collaboration, and respect. We have flat hierarchies, informal communication, and emphasis on individual contribution and autonomy.
What we need to help with:
- Develop Tatum’s Dashboard web application.
- Participate in development of Tatum’s unique API blockchain platform and libraries.
- Participate in development of Tatum’s open source SDK
- Improve our codebase and its functionality.
- Design, build, audit, test, and maintain code to the highest standards.
- Debug and fix bugs.
- Implement changes in production.
- Contribute to open-source projects and build the blockchain ecosystem.
Our Technology Stack
- Typescript, React.js, Next.js v12, Tailwind CSS
- Nest.js, Node.js
- Gitlab CI/CD
- ClickUp, Notion
You are a good fit if:
- You have at least 3 years of experience as an engineer within the JS/TS based application frameworks (React.js, Vue.js, Angular)
- You identify with the key principle of ‘delivering the best value to customer’ (agile methodology)
- You are comfortable with being in touch with customers
- You are not afraid to come up with your own ideas and take ownership of their research and implementation
- You are flexible and adaptable to changing needs and priorities.
- Remote friendly – This is all about discussion. We strive to ensure that the needs of both the business and our employees are met. We usually meet in offices located in Prague, Brno, and Miami.
- Flexible hours – Work whenever it suits your personal schedule. For most positions, we don’t have fixed hours.
- 25 days off – Take time off. Enjoy your vacation.
- Learning & Development budget is ready for you – Whether you are looking to enhance your technical skills, develop your leadership capabilities, or explore new areas of the blockchain ecosystem, we are here to support you every step of the way.
- Projects that will introduce you to the world of blockchain – it will not only give you a better understanding of blockchain technology but also equip you with valuable skills for the future.
Are you ready to hop on our fast train to the future? Become a #Tatumer! Contact us with your resume or a link to your LinkedIn profile. We want to introduce ourselves and get to know you better!