- Job ID 222599
- Working Hours Full-time
- Equity Option Not Offered
At InfiniGods, we are redefining the way people play games through digital ownership. Our team of gaming industry veterans brings real experience in building and scaling games that millions of people have enjoyed. Our mission is to bring this same passion to build blockchain games for everyone.
We are a venture-backed company looking to grow quickly. Join us in building the Mythaverse!
- Develop smart contracts for cutting edge web3 games
- Design and develop software solutions to meet project and product requirements
- Dev-related activities in a fully functional Scrum team including estimations, definition of “done”, development, self-testing, code reviews
- Actively participate in solution architecture and generate new concepts as it relates to how our games will interact with smart contracts
- Fix bug in, update, and maintain software projects
- Develop tests in code to catch bugs to ensure secure and stable software
- Communicate and resolve technical and functional issues
- Escalate potential problems to the appointed owners
- Maintain excellent collaboration with the team members
- University degree in Informatics, Computer Science or Software Engineering a plus
- Familiarity with common programming best practices, data patterns, and software design structures
- An understanding of common software project team management tools and practices, such as version control software, sprints, and daily scrums
- Experience developing smart contracts and/or programming in Solidity is a plus
- Competitive Pay
- Remote/Flexible Working
- Healthcare Coverage
We strongly encourage POC, people with disabilities, and people of minority sexualities and gender identities, such as gay and transgender individuals, to apply. We offer our team benefits such as (but not limited to) high-quality Vision, Dental, and Health Care, generous Parental Leave, and PTO to ensure that they actually take time off without the stress of needing to accrue time.