- Job ID 222448
- Working Hours Full-time
This position is open to New York, San Francisco and London.
Ripple is looking for an experienced and entrepreneurial Senior Integrated Marketing Manager to lead programs that engage the XRP Ledger (XRPL) developer ecosystem. In this role, you will own the strategic direction and management of our flagship community programs leveraging your strategic thinking, planning, content creation, execution and analytical skills to support developer communities.
As part of the Integrated Marketing team, you will engage with team members across product marketing, social, content, events and developer growth to bring programs to life that help make it fun, engaging and productive to be (or become!) a developer in the XRPL community. You will work on global efforts, with direct supervision from the Senior Director of Integrated Marketing, and partner with various stakeholders and developers who are interested in a wide array of blockchain applications related to NFTs and tokenization more broadly, payments, DeFi, and more.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Lead the integrated marketing strategy and execution for developer audiences
- Drive development on the ledger by engaging existing developers and bringing new ones to the community
- Partner closely with developer advocates to understand and address feedback from the XRPL community
- Develop new marketing programs while scaling and driving improvements across the suite of existing programs including global meetups, blockchain ambassadors, and more
- Increase awareness of the XRP Ledger among the developer audience
- Report on effectiveness of programs to leadership
- Work closely with the global events team to create and execute in-person experiences
- This role includes management responsibilities
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 8+ years of professional experience in community building, events marketing and/or marketing program management, at a fast paced start-up environment a plus.
- A strong interest, curiosity and passion for creating programs that drive community engagement
- Experience working with developer communities is preferred
- Strong cross-functional working experience, across product, sales, legal and product marketing teams
- Exceptional relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- A strong track record of being both strategy and execution-oriented, with a focus on excellence and successfully managing the last mile
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and strong presentation skills
- Experience managing direct reports
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Toronto, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai.
WHAT WE OFFER – The resources and support to be your best at work and beyond:
Do Your Best Work
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, and empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: you have the option to work remotely, from our offices, or a combination of the two within the 11 countries we are located around the world.
- Weekly all-company meeting – business updates and ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- We come together for moments that matter which include team off-sites, team bonding activities, happy hours and more!
Take Control of Your Finances
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity
- Bonus Flexibility Program: Participants in the Corporate Bonus Plan have the option to elect to receive their annual bonus in cash, equity or XRP, or a combination.
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match)
- Commuter benefits
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
Take Care of Yourself
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest and recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Flexible vacation policy – work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, and plenty of fun events
Benefits listed above are for full-time employees. Interns – please discuss benefits with your recruiter.