- Job ID 226504
- Working Hours Full-time
OKX is a world-leading digital asset trading platform, providing advanced financial services to traders globally by using blockchain technology. OKX provides hundreds of token & futures trading pairs to help traders to optimize their strategy. We are also one of the top digital asset trading platforms by trading volume, serving millions of users in over 100 countries. OKX derivatives remains a top-notch venue globally and has a daily volume of approximately $10 billion and is widely recognized as the golden standard in the industry. We believe the blockchain technology will eliminate barriers to transactions, increase the efficiency of transactions across society, and eventually have a significant impact on the global economy. We strive to make innovative achievements that change the world and never stop to improve on our customer experience.
About the Opportunity
The Senior Manager of Legal Enforcement Operations will oversee and manage the legal enforcement operations of the company. He/She will be responsible for managing a team of legal assistants/paralegal/professionals and overseeing all legal enforcement operations, including but not limited to, litigation, investigations, and compliance matters, and ensure that the department operates smoothly and efficiently
What the day to day looks like:
- Supervise a team of legal assistants/paralegal/professionals and provide leadership, guidance, and support to ensure the team’s success.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the legal enforcement operations team, including managing workflow, delegating tasks, and monitoring performance
- Manage legal enforcement operations, including litigation, investigations, and compliance matters, to ensure they are handled effectively and efficiently.
- Provide legal guidance and support to the team, including answering questions, reviewing documents, and providing feedback
- Develop and implement strategies to achieve the legal team’s goals and objectives.
- Monitor and report on key performance metrics, including team productivity and effectiveness, to ensure that the department is meeting its goals
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and company policies.
- Collaborate with other departments, such as Risk Management and Compliance, to identify and mitigate potential legal risks.
- Communicate and collaborate with internal counsel, as necessary, to ensure the legal team’s objectives are met.
- Oversee the maintenance of legal records and databases to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Prepare and present reports on legal enforcement operations to senior management.
Ideal candidate must have:
- Exemplary integrity, ethics, independence and resilience.
- Degree holder in Legal (LLB/J.D.) or equivalent from an accredited law school.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant legal experience, including experience managing a team.
- Strong knowledge of litigation, investigations, and compliance matters.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Mandarin.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Knowledge of legal technology and tools, including case management systems and e-discovery tools
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in general fintech or TMT regulatory areas (including data privacy, cyber security, intellectual property) an advantage.
- Ideally a Malaysian citizen, a permanent resident in Malaysia or a foreign person with work permit as long as he or she ordinarily resides in Malaysia.
- Experience in startup is a definite advantage.
Why Join Us?
- Competitive remuneration package (Basic Salary + Yearly Bonuses).
- Meal Allowance up to RM 500/month
- Monthly Team Building
- RM 2500 Benefits per annum (Training & Wellness)
- Hybrid work arrangements
- Convenient workplace (5 minutes walk from MRT TRX).
- Excellent prospects for growth and promotion – we provide you with assistance, opportunities for skill development, mentoring, and training programmes to help you succeed.
- Employee engagement, recognition and appreciation program.
- Multinational working environment – Advance your career by interacting with individuals from various backgrounds, cultures, and nations.