- Job ID 221424
- Working Hours Full-time
- Years Experience Required 3
A bit about us:
Immutable is a global technology company, powering the world of NFTs on Ethereum. We are on a mission to be the number one ecosystem for NFTs which empowers and rewards users. Founded in 2018, Immutable is one of Australia’s fastest-growing startups to hit unicorn status, having raised more than AUD $300M+ and valued at AUD $3.5 billion.
Currently, the Immutable Group consists of Immutable X and the Game Studio. Immutable X is the first and leading Layer 2 scaling solution for NFTs on Ethereum, with zero gas fees & is 100% carbon neutral. The Immutable Studio creates games on blockchain technologies to allow for true, digital ownership; including the world’s first NFT trading-card game, Gods Unchained, and Guild of Guardians.
It is our ambition to make digital worlds real; we have incredible global growth plans as we strive to become the number one ecosystem for NFTs.
Come and join us as we pioneer in this space!
A bit about the role:
As a Senior Product Manager (Studio Crypto), you will report directly to the VP of Product (Immutable Studio) and spearhead the crypto squad within Guild of Guardians (GOG).
You will be responsible for innovating and bringing in new capabilities that create synergies with game design and pioneer a new way of gaming with digital asset ownership. This would include your involvement with active staking, governance, as well as ongoing NFT sales. You will prioritize and create an outcome-based roadmap for the team.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Prioritise the roadmap for GOG’s Game squad and create an outcome-based roadmap
- Create problem statements aligned to the goals for the business and support ideation sessions.
- Create quantitative expected outcomes for features proposed that helps in prioritising the roadmap
- Create a roadmap based on the performance of the feature once the feature is launched. Socialising this within the team and iterating on the feature backlog to create a long-term roadmap
We would love you to have:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience driving the short-term and long-term product strategy and roadmap, prioritising initiatives, and ensuring the timely execution and delivery of products (in top tech firm or successful startup)
- Experience in defining product requirements by gathering user needs and feedback. PM will work closely with the engineering team to drive development to launch.
- Experience in developing product processes and documentation to educate users, the community and stakeholders on product changes and features
- Interest and at least some experience with crypto and NFTs is a must
- Experience in product analytics
Some extra skills that would be awesome:
- A solid understanding of NFTs, DeFi, crypto gaming and crypto communities
- Gamer background / experience
- Experience with traditional finance products