- Job ID 220777
- Working Hours Full-time
- Years Experience Required 5
We’re making the world of digital assets accessible and secure for everyone.
Join the mission.
Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global platform for digital assets and Web3. Over 15% of the world’s crypto assets are secured through our Ledger Nanos. Headquartered in Paris and Vierzon, with offices in the UK, US, Switzerland and Singapore, Ledger has a team of more than 700 professionals developing a variety of products and services to enable individuals and companies to securely buy, store, swap, grow and manage crypto assets – including the Ledger hardware wallets line with more than 5 millions units already sold in 180 countries.
At Ledger, we embody the values that make us unique: Pragmatism, Audacity, Commitment, Trust and Transparency. Have a look at our Origins video here.
As part of its strong growth, Ledger – the technology leader in digital asset and crypto-security solutions – is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer, in France. You will work and learn from seasoned fellow SREs.
You love high availability systems, metrics and automation, and want to work in a diverse, challenging team? Join our team, one of the world’s leaders in one of the most innovative technology sectors!
- Support our product development team with application deployment design
- Provide recommendations with respect to non-functional requirements (NFR) and system design
- Define and implement the applicable level of configuration management for our applications
- Collaborate with product development teams to identify and prepare changes
- Analyze impacts to systems performance, resilience, and supportability of the solutions during all stages of the product development life cycle
- Partner with product development teams to identify metrics / Service Level Indicators to be implemented and integrated into service & performance monitoring
- Partner with delivery teams to proactively ensure system integration, verification and validation
- Provide “level-3” expertise solution to the production management team
What we’re looking for
- Must have at least 5-8 years of systems integration experience
- 3+ years of configuration management (Chef, Ansible, Puppet, etc.)
- Good analyze of systems implementation on medium to large scale deployment
- DevOps and IaC mindset
- Proficiency in system administration programming languages (Bash, Python, Ruby, etc.)
- Experience with development workflows (git based pull-request reviews, etc.)
- GNU/Linux system administration proficiency, including containerization (Docker, etc.)
- IP networks knowledge (http/tcp/ip stack, firewall, VPN, etc.) as well as typical service configuration (SSH, NGINX, HAProxy, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of AWS cloud environment (Terraform, etc.)
- Strong writing and documentation skills
- Knowledge of technical content and the ability to communicate well with subject matter experts, as well as providing help to the engineering teams on troubleshooting and applications profiling
What’s in it for you?
- Equity: Employees are the foundation of our success, and we award stock options so you can share in that success as we grow.
- Flexibility: A hybrid work policy.
- Social: Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days, plus frequent social events, snacks and drinks
- Medical: Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage.
- Well-being: Personal development, coaching & fitness with our dedicated partners.
- Vacation: Five weeks of paid leave per year, in addition to national holidays and rest & relaxation (RTT) days.
- High tech: Access to high performance office equipment and gadgets, including Apple products.
- Transport: Ledger reimburses part of your preferred means of transportation.
- Discounts: Employee discount on all our products.
We are an equal opportunity employer for all without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age.