- Job ID 223555
- Working Hours Full-time
Parity is one of the world’s most experienced core blockchain infrastructure companies, having built and pioneered some of the most advanced technologies in the blockchain sector. Parity was founded by Dr. Gavin Wood, co-founder and former CTO of Ethereum, the primary engineer behind the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM), inventor of the Solidity programming language, and primary author of the Ethereum Yellow paper.
Based in Berlin, London, and Lisbon with over 340 employees worldwide, Parity has built clients for Ethereum, Bitcoin, and Zcash and has pioneered a completely new, next-generation blockchain protocol with Polkadot and the framework it’s built with, Substrate. Parity builds the open-source technologies needed to power an unstoppable, decentralised web—known as Web3—and helps developers and organisations implement and build upon the Web3 tech stack.
About the team:
As Senior Team Assistant, you will report to the Operations team and work with the Culture & Organisational Strategy team. You will support the execution of the team’s projects on an operational level, while providing daily assistance with administrative tasks. We’re looking for someone who’s enthusiastic, a team player, well-organised, experienced, and who’s able to wear multiple hats—all while assisting the team with a wide range of strategic projects.
About the position:
- Organise meetings and schedule calls with stakeholders across the organisation and ecosystem (manage complex calendars, prepare meeting agendas, keep track of action items, take notes, send follow-up emails and reminders).
- Track and drive completion of key deliverables, and follow up on outstanding items related to projects pursued by the Culture & Org Strat team (e.g. on/offboarding, people experience).
- Provide administrative and logistics support (invoices, orders, workplace processes).
- Organise and execute team travel and event organisation (team events, team retreats, company events, conferences, celebrations, team mobility).
- Assist with team documentation (develop team and department workspaces, write Forum posts about ongoing initiatives, archive and delete information).
- Support cross-department collaboration and act as a liaison with the Operations team.
- Research topics connected to ongoing projects (e.g. ecosystem, regulatory, events).
- 5+ years of experience in an assistant role.
- Doer mentality: You work independently and proactively think about what the team needs.
- You have great people skills and enjoy making other people’s lives easier.
- You can easily work with a multitude of stakeholders and get along well with different personalities.
- Highly organised: You’re able to juggle multiple requests, tasks and projects, while maintaining a clear overview and meeting deadlines.
- You bring in a high level of professionalism and show up with a motivated attitude.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- You have a great eye for detail and punctuation.
- You’re able to work in a remote, fast-paced environment and manage your time well.
- You don’t have to be technical, but you understand Parity’s mission, what our company does, and have an interest in Web3, blockchain, and the future we’re building.
- You know your way around with tools like Notion, Asana, GSuite, etc.
- Bonus: You’ve learned and incorporated different project management approaches in your previous work, such as agile techniques.
About working for us:
For everyone who joins us:
- Competitive remuneration packages, including tokens (where legally possible), based on iterative market research.
- A culture where efforts and initiatives are noticed and rewarded, and your career goals are taken seriously. We’re focused on talent, not titles.
- A global work environment that’s collaborative, fast-paced, and self-initiating—perfect for doers who want to envision ideas and execute on them rapidly.
- Frequent company and team retreats to connect with colleagues in real life.
- Work from home or co-work in our office hubs in Berlin, London, or Lisbon.
- Opportunity to learn more about Web3 while on the job, with access to some of the brightest minds in this space; we have plenty of educational initiatives such as internal sessions, all-hands, AMAs, hackathons, etc.
- Teammates who are genuinely excited about their job, impact, and Parity’s mission.
For those joining us as employees in Germany, Portugal, or the U.K.:
- 28 paid vacation days per year.
- Work laptop (macOS or Linux-based) and equipment to enable you to work successfully.
- £2,500 yearly learning and development budget for conferences or courses of your choice.
Not a perfect match to our requirements? We’re still excited to receive your application and hear how you think you can help us achieve our mission.