- Job ID 223367
- Equity Option Not Offered
- Years Experience Required 1
About The Position
The Sandbox is building a decentralized metaverse, empowering creators and players to come together and build the world they’ve always wanted. It is our mission to build an inclusive and open metaverse, building the bridge between blockchain, social experiences, and gaming, creating long-lasting relationships through the power of community, creativity, and NFTs. To learn more, check us out at www.sandbox.game.
We are looking for an experienced, motivated, and highly organized individual to join the Growth Team, which covers Acquisition, Community, and Content with the mission to expand and engage our audience across the globe. As the SEO Specialist, you will work closely with the Head of Search to manage and execute effective SEO strategies to maximize high-quality traffic and optimize rankings within search engines.
- Aid in compiling SEO reports, inclusive of data pulling, analysis, and insights
- Aid in technical site analysis, competitive analysis, and content audits to deliver detailed recommendations to the development team
- Prioritize tasks based on their likely effectiveness and ability to be implemented
- Present findings and backup recommendations with hard data
- Identify problems and form solutions for problems that can arise in reporting
- Work with development and analytics teams to ensure proper implementation of SEO recommendations
- 1 – 3 Years experience with Google Search Console, ScreamingFrog, SEMRUSH, Ahrefs, and other SEO technical analysis tools
- Fluency in basic SEO concepts such as keyword research, crawlability, page speed, user intent, mobile usability, etc.
- Understanding of technical SEO concepts such as XML sitemaps, content optimization, structured data, and information architecture
- Experience in analyzing data to identify issues and create clear actions to improve organic traffic
- Adept at Excel including pivot tables