- Job ID 222661
- Working Hours Full-time
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Grow user base on different social media platforms and local channels and increase the awareness of the our brand in fun, interactive and informative ways
- A deep dive into competitor activity in Australia – their marketing strategies, channel usage, campaigns tactics etc
- Assist Marketing Manager in organising and implement the social media campaigns
- Research and build targeted media and influencer lists and make connections with them
- Assist in organising online and offline events and meet-ups.
- Assist the Marketing team by working on integrated campaign, starting with ideation, brief and working on executing and measuring performance;
- Work with various teams (design, product, community, tech & business development) to implement product launch strategies.
- Demonstrated understanding of cryptocurrency/blockchain-related terminologies and trends and a strong interest in crypto culture
- High level of experience with online platforms such as Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Telegram, Facebook etc.
- Ability to work flexibly and stretch hours when necessary to interact with the crypto community as frequently as possible
- Studied relevant fields i.e. finance, technology, marketing, graphic design
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.