- Job ID 223408
- Working Hours Full-time
- Equity Option Not Offered
- Years Experience Required 4
Gala is a community-uplifting powerhouse defining new frontiers in Web3 entertainment. Our games division started with a single intention, to give power back to the gamers. We have brought that same idea to the entertainment world to create Entertainment that Empowers.
Our values are based on openness and ownership and the ability to deliver games, experiences, and opportunities to people worldwide. We are breaking down barriers to bring our communities joy, entertainment, and real-world value.
At Gala, we work remotely with flexibility; we like each other and love getting things done. Working here, you’ll imagine and create new and exciting things. Your talents and efforts will improve our audiences’ lives in the real world.
- You will assist the team by building endpoints, testing them, documenting them, and debugging them
- You will work closely with the C# gameplay developers to build API endpoints for them
- You will describe their work in tickets and maintain the correct definitions of done, tags, estimates, and time worked in those tickets
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- 4+ years of experience in software development
- Familiarity with unit and integration testing.
- Strong communication skills, specifically around ticketing and estimating work.
- Ideally has professional experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Self-motivated, stellar work ethic, fun collaborator
- Excited by problem-solving
Nice-to-Have Skills and Qualifications
- Within 2-3 timezones of Central Time Zone, U.S.
- Interest in blockchain projects
Gala is an equal opportunity employer and adopts a zero-tolerance approach to discrimination.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities to all current and prospective employees regardless of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.
We aspire to have a diverse workforce because, in our view, diversity enables better business outcomes. We also believe that a more inclusive workplace, where people of different backgrounds work together, ensures better outcomes for all staff. From application to interview, we place inclusion at the heart of all we do.
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Working Hours
- Unlimited PTO
- Fully Remote and Location Independence
- US Based Employees (Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance)
- Paid Parental Leave