- Job ID 221489
- Working Hours Full-time
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Build and maintain an efficient 24*7 L2 CS support process
- Is responsible for investigating and resolving customer issues timely from external or internal communities on the spot trading business
- High responsibility in continuous improvement in service quality and efficiency
- Strong collaboration, communication and interaction with all stakeholders including customers, product managers, developer and management team
- Analyse service ticket data, and follow possible maintenance for system-level improvement
- Very flexible with capability to prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines to facilitate well in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving organization
- Monitor risk/operations alert and resolve issues related to daily operations.
- As a team, able to work in shift and provide 24/7 coverage for customer service function and alert management
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Fluent in both English and Chinese
- Ability to work in both a team environment and autonomously
- Demonstrate a high degree of honesty, integrity and confidentiality with a strong sense of responsibility and team work spirit
- Strong passion to provide support to customers.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.