- Job ID 221614
- Working Hours Full-time
- Years Experience Required 5
Who We Are:
Okcoin is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing cryptocurrency exchanges. We help millions of people buy and sell bitcoin, and other crypto assets every day — but our work is a whole lot more than that. We’re building an inclusive future of finance, one that opens new opportunities to learn financial literacy, store value, and build wealth for everyone.
Ready to help the next billion people experience the future of finance with us? Come on board. We have offices in San Francisco, Malta, Hong Kong, Singapore, Dublin, Austin and San Jose!
About the Team:
The Compliance function at Okcoin is responsible for the overall compliance culture at the company. We’re a team of risk-minded problem solvers who advise the business on the company’s regulatory obligations.
About the Opportunity:
The successful candidate will have prior training experience in the financial services or FinTech industries. You’ll work closely with our other compliance team members across multiple entities and jurisdictions, to coordinate effective training efforts with potential local requirements.
At your core, you’ll thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, process-driven environment and be able to adapt and adjust plans on-the-fly. You must also have strong prioritization skills and willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done. Most importantly, you’ll drive results and significantly grow and improve on our global compliance training efforts.
What You’ll be Doing:
This role will manage the Compliance Training process, including both initial new hire training and ongoing recurring training across various OK Group entities and jurisdictions, as necessary.
In this role you will:
- Manage the Compliance Training process, including researching, issuing, monitoring, and annually documenting the individual components of onboarding and annual Compliance Training.
- Work with the necessary compliance teams to develop comprehensive training programs to fulfill training needs across all necessary jurisdictions.
- Work with the necessary teams outside of compliance to coordinate on firm-wide training efforts
- Communicate our compliance training framework to all relevant stakeholders (internal and external).
- Assist with special projects as needed, with the ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
What We Look For in You:
- 5+ years of experience in compliance within financial services, FinTech or cryptocurrency industries
- Experienced with setting up, rolling out, and managing compliance training programs.
- Knowledge and understanding of financial services regulation, compliance policies, standards, and procedures.
- Strong desire to create documentation and reporting.
- Proven leadership and project management skills to drive alignment across stakeholder groups to develop and deliver repeatable end-to-end training implementation success.
- Ability to manage initiatives involving process improvements and to lead projects with cross-departmental complexity.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to interact and lead discussions comfortably with senior levels of management and regulators.
- Proven ability to work within and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated, critical thinker and adept at working independently and in a dispersed team environment covering multiple and varied tasks.
- Intuitive, highly ethical and comfortable to question and challenge.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
Nice to Haves:
- Familiarity with BSA/AML, money transmission and consumer protection regulations, and industry best practices.
- CAMS, PMI, or equivalent certification
Highlights of Perks and Benefits:
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Comprehensive insurance package including medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance (Company pays 100% for employee/80% for dependents)
- 401K with company contribution
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Referral Bonus Program paid in BTC
- Company Donation Match
- More surprises when you join!
OKCoin is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.