- Job ID 221701
- Working Hours Full-time
- Years Experience Required 8
Location – SF, NY or Toronto
We’re seeking a Staff Technical Program Manager to join our team responsible for how we move, manage and make liquidity available for our customers across the globe in a cost-effective, robust and scalable manner. This is a challenging and technical role, requiring the expertise to synthesize business and technical requirements and the foresight to ensure we are solving Ripple’s current and future customer needs. You will work closely with our product and engineering teams to design robust and scalable systems, manage product schedules, remove roadblocks, and ensure high development velocity. Ideal candidates have a track record of seeing around the corner and providing technical leadership to deliver for customers. You are able to contribute to technical design and architecture discussions. You must be passionate about enabling the team to invent while owning the delivery of customer-focused solutions to ambitious and ambiguous challenges.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Drive execution across our liquidity automation initiatives by understanding our customers and technology deeply.
- Develop and own strategic projects around resiliency, scalability, and security.
- Set up scalable processes that durably ensure alignment and accountability across all functions involved in the program.
- Reduce ambiguity and risk by proactively identifying and eliminating bottlenecks, escalating strategically, and making sound data-driven decisions that deliver for our customers subject to business and technical trade-offs.
- Build relationships across teams and be able to anticipate, identify and manage dependencies, risks, and issues across multiple teams.
- Communicate with purpose and clarity, bringing together cross-functional teams to achieve program objectives
- Set up programs and practices that foster collaboration and a culture of ownership and operational excellence for teams to be their best.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 8+ years of relevant technical program management and/or software engineering experience.
- Experience leading definition of technical business requirements and scope across multiple business and engineering teams.
- Detailed-oriented approach coupled with superior communication skills, effectively communicating with cross-functional and multi-level stakeholders.
- Enjoy working in a highly cross-functional, collaborative environment, building relationships, and achieving results without direct reporting relationships.
- Strong sense of responsibility and accountability for delivering high quality work.
- Experience coordinating with geographically diverse teams.
- Strong knowledge of project/program management methods and the insight to adjust the methods according to the team’s needs.
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Toronto, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai.
WHAT WE OFFER – The resources and support to be your best at work and beyond:
Do Your Best Work
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, and empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: you have the option to work remotely, from our offices, or a combination of the two within the 11 countries we are located around the world.
- Weekly all-company meeting – business updates and ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- We come together for moments that matter which include team off-sites, team bonding activities, happy hours and more!
Take Control of Your Finances
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity
- Bonus Flexibility Program: Participants in the Corporate Bonus Plan have the option to elect to receive their annual bonus in cash, equity or XRP, or a combination.
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match)
- Commuter benefits
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
Take Care of Yourself
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest and recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Flexible vacation policy – work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, and plenty of fun events
Benefits listed above are for full-time employees. Interns – please discuss benefits with your recruiter.