- Job ID 222559
- Working Hours Full-time
- Equity Option Not Offered
At InfiniGods, we are redefining the way people play games through digital ownership. Our team of gaming industry veterans brings real experience in building and scaling games that millions of people have enjoyed. Our mission is to bring this same passion to build blockchain games for everyone.
We are a venture-backed company looking to grow quickly. Join us in building the Mythaverse!
We are continuing to expand our team and looking for a Tech Lead Unity Developer to manage a team of talented developers, build new games and maintain existing ones.
- Developing web and mobile games that we will scale to be played by millions of players worldwide on multiple platforms using cutting edge technologies
- Leading and managing a team of highly talented developers
- Optimizing games for best performance on all supported devices
- Integrating third party services such as IAP, rewarded videos, crash reporting, etc
- Dev-related activities in a fully functional Scrum team including estimations, definition of “done”, development, self-testing, code reviews
- Actively participating in solution architecture and generating new concepts
- Communicating and resolving technical and functional issues
- Meeting with the design team to discuss gaming ideas and specifications
- Ensuring products conform to high industry standards
- Escalating immediately potential problems to the appointed owners
- Maintaining excellent leadership and collaboration with the team members
- 3+ years technical leadership experience preferably on a Unity project
- 4+ years experience with Unity specifically on mobile/web platforms and usage of its scripting API, 2D development framework, UI, and animations
- University degree in Informatics, Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Excellent knowledge of C#
- Experience deploying Unity applications to mobile iOS and Android devices
- Some backend server logic needed, node.js or other server-side language a plus
- Awareness of the Agile method of development and estimations
- Competitive Pay
- Remote/Flexible Working
- Healthcare Coverage
We strongly encourage POC, people with disabilities, and people of minority sexualities and gender identities, such as gay and transgender individuals, to apply. We offer our team benefits such as (but not limited to) high-quality Vision, Dental, and Health Care, generous Parental Leave, and PTO to ensure that they actually take time off without the stress of needing to accrue time.