WHAT YOU WILL DO
About Gnosis and Circles UBI
Gnosis Chain is the product of the merger of Gnosis and xDai. As one of Ethereum’s earliest sidechains, Gnosis Chain has quiet but significant real world usage and will embark on an aggressive technical roadmap with the objective of accelerating Ethereum. Gnosis Chain is also where Ethereum’s colourful and quirky spirit lives on, as the original home that incubated many defining projects like POAP, Burner Wallet, Dark Forest, Circles UBI, and Perpetual Protocol.
Gnosis also recently became the incubator for blockchain UBI project Circles, which saw several hundred thousand sign-ups upon launch in 2020 and currently undergoes updates to enable further scaling and sustained use.
About the role
We are looking for a Technical Writer who will help building great developer content for Circles UBI as well as provide QA for the general Gnosis Chain documentation. The Technical Writer writes, edits, and reviews product documentation. This role will produce top-quality learning materials, particularly technical documentation, and work closely with our Engineering and Marketing teams.
The ideal candidate is an experienced Ethereum/EVM developer that has experience in Solidity, web3, and who is familiar with writing documentation for developing, testing, and troubleshooting Ethereum/EVM-based applications.
- Compend Circles UBI resources into a well structured developer portal. Circles emerged as a community project without a dedicated full time team and this is reflected in the status of the documentation (https://handbook.joincircles.net/docs/developers/)
- Write and update technical documentation including user guides, developer tutorials, and API documentation
- Create technical blogs, how-tos, videos, on topics related to Circles and Gnosis Chain development
- Collaborate with different teams to improve other documentation within Gnosis (Gnosis Chain, Gnosis Guild)
- Help maintain the Developer Portal site for the Gnosis Chain project (https://docs.gnosischain.com/)
- Regularly update our existing docs, cleaning up any material that’s not useful to people
- Supplement developer documentation with relevant sample code
- Write blog posts on Gnosis R&D efforts