- Job ID 231272
We are looking for a talented UI/UX designer to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with developers, and other UI/UX designers. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with developers, copywriters and other UI/UX designers.
- Conceptualize, create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate interactive ideas.
- Present and defend design decisions, ensuring it is in-line with the overall roadmap as well as your personal design thinking and fundamentals (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc).
- Continually keep up to speed with the latest trends, standards, and updates in the UI/UX industry.
- Ensure that the product interface aligns with the company’s overall vision and style.
- Understand and conduct usability testing.
- 0-2 years of experience and a proven track record.
- Hold a strong existing portfolio and confident of explaining design concepts and ideation during the interview.
- Excellent understanding and experience in building B2B financial applications / dashboards on desktop and/or mobile.
- Knowledge of DeFi and crypto would be advantageous.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Familiar with tools such as Figma, Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, UXPin, Quartz.
- Creative ideas with a problem solving mindset.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
- Great communication skills and capable of explaining decisions.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns
- Unlimited leave policy
- Regular workplace social activities and events
- Funding for sports, wellness activities and interest groups
- Onsite company gym
- The opportunity to work alongside a fun and global team!
Treehouse provides DeFi users with live analytics and risk metrics of their digital assets. We are building a unified and user-friendly interface to help users successfully manage their portfolio in the ever-changing world of DeFi. We aim to be the gateway for all traders to effectively manage their DeFi risk across chains and are backed by some of the top Global VCs.