- Job ID 224897
- Working Hours Full-time
eSkillz Games is seeking a talented and driven UX/UI Designer Intern to join our Gaming Studio Development/Marketing team!
UX/UI Designers at eSkillz work side by side with our CTO and CMO and Development and Marketing Team to visually express our brand consistently and effectively.
- Work programmers to design and implement performant UX and bring it into the engine as designed.
- Provide hands-on support to engineers regarding asset implementation, performance, and validation.
- Develop UI/UX art pipeline tools and extensions with an eye towards usability and efficiency.
- Solve challenging technical issues in the UI/UX asset pipeline.
- Collaborate with engineers, and testers to diagnose and resolve. in-game problems.
- Maintain ongoing communication with peers in all departments.
- A degree of proficiency working with the Unity Engine – UI
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Strong passion for developing games.
- Interest and understanding of the Web3 space.
- Understanding of the software development life cycle and practices.
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, or other defect-tracking software.
You’re a good team fit if you.
Communicate well online, can work autonomously, and thrive when given responsibility.
Take ownership of your work, and you can manage projects and work to strict deadlines.
What we offer
- Work in a growing, young and exciting blockchain gaming company.
- Want to start your own business one day? Then, see and learn what it takes to scale a startup business.
- Work with genuinely fantastic people who value candour, kindness, and discipline.
- Work from home.
- Small token allocation and some digital assets when launched.
Working for eSkillz Games
- We have a remote global team.
- To work for us, you need a stable internet connection and laptop or desktop, a passion for getting stuff done, outstanding communication skills, and an obsession with fine details.
Internship Position (2-3 Months)
This is an unpaid position with the possibility of part-time paid work afterwards. There will be some token and NFT allocation to be discussed.