- Job ID 222614
- Working Hours Full-time
We are looking for a UI/UX developer to extend and maintain our web presence. You don’t need to have worked with web3 or with crypto before, but you will need to be able to work to high standards in a rapidly paced, high-performance environment.
Working in the developer experience group, you will be responsible for:
- Building usable, efficient and responsive UIs for upcoming projects.
- Updating and maintaining our public website at https://www.zilliqa.com/
- Creating bootstrapping applications for our public community to use.
- Working with internal project teams to build, update and maintain our public and internal web interfaces (eg. https://ide.zilliqa.com/ )
- Mentoring and training new and junior UI/UX team members
- A good working knowledge of at least some of
- React, Vue and Svelte
- Asynchronous APIs (in particular async REST) and live components
- Good knowledge of typical front-end design and implementation patterns.
- A portfolio of responsive, reasonably complex websites – personal/hobby sites are fine.
- Whilst you don’t need graphic design skills, you will need a sense of what looks good in a website or UI and the skill to add polish and professionalism to the designs you implement.
- A good degree in a numerate subjects and at least 3 years of experience.
- Github actions, CICD (and Travis in particular)
- Sites which have web3 integrations
- Vercel, AWS and other deployment targets
- zilliqa-js and the zilpay wallet web extension
To apply, submit your resume in PDF format or LinkedIn Profile.