- Job ID 224861
- Working Hours Full-time
eSkillz Games is seeking talented and driven Unity Game 2D and 3D Artists to join our Gaming Studio Development team!
Artists at eSkillz work side by side with our Development and Marketing Team to create high-quality 2D and 3D visuals.
- Create high-quality 2D and 3D content.
- Be a passionate force in developing the look and vibe of our games.
- Develop and improve art pipelines.
- Take part in implementing in-house and outsourced art assets.
- Communicate with all disciplines to resolve issues and improve game quality.
- Experience creating 2D and 3D assets for Unity game engine.
- An advanced portfolio of work demonstrating proficiency in 3D modelling.
- Keen eye for creating realistic textures and materials
- Solid understanding of the Unity and/or Unreal game engines.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Passion for games and game development.
- Ability to create realistic characters.
- Familiarity with rigging and animation.
- Dressing 3D scenes with an eye for story and composition.
- Experience using lighting to create a mood.
- Traditional art skills.
- Knowledge of performance profiling
Required Application Materials:
- Art Portfolio link.
You’re a good team fit if you.
Communicate well online, can work autonomously, and thrive when given responsibility.
Take ownership of your work, and you can manage projects and work to strict deadlines.
What we offer
- Work in a growing, young and exciting blockchain gaming company.
- Want to start your own business one day? Then, see and learn what it takes to scale a startup business.
- Work with genuinely fantastic people who value candour, kindness, and discipline.
- Work from home.
- Small token allocation and some digital assets when launched.
Working for eSkillz Games
- We have a remote global team.
- To work for us, you need a stable internet connection and laptop or desktop, a passion for getting stuff done, outstanding communication skills, and an obsession with fine details.
Internship Position (2-3 Months)
This is an unpaid position with the possibility of part-time paid work afterwards. There will be some token and NFT allocation to be discussed.