- Job ID 225908
- Working Hours Full-time
At Ripple, we’re building a world where value moves like information does today. It’s big, it’s bold, and we’re already doing it. Through our crypto solutions for financial institutions, businesses, governments and developers, we are improving the global financial system and creating greater economic fairness and opportunity for more people, in more places around the world. And we get to do the best work of our career and grow our skills surrounded by colleagues who have our backs.
If you’re ready to see your impact and unlock incredible career growth opportunities, join us, and build real world value.
UX Research Associate, Ripple Labs, Inc., San Francisco, CA.Recruit users and build out a database and tools for multiple product verticals to optimize customer experience and overall system performance, including applying theory, principles and data regarding the relationship between humans and respective technology as well as leveraging our existing user recruitment vendors and tools. Develop processes that ensure recruitment, research, and data synthesis efficiency. Apply expertise on research tools and train others on utilization. Plan out and visualize our user research roadmap, and ensure timing is coordinated appropriately with other UX researchers. Set up unmoderated usability tests for various web and product experiences. Perform user screenings and interviews to understand user roles, responsibilities, motivations, and needs. Send out surveys to better understand the user’s experiences, expectations, and desires. Organize, aggregate, synthesize and prepare quantitative and qualitative data so it can be presented to audiences across the company. Perform user testing analyses and create video highlight reels. Create and maintain a central repository of user data across products. Nurture relationships with internal subject matter experts to develop research hypotheses that can be tested. Research customer pain points to better frame external user research studies. Telecommuting permitted 50% or more but less than 100% per week within the same geographic location as the assigned office location.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Design, Psychology, Human Factors and Ergonomics, or a related field plus two (2) years of experience in user experience or user design or, must have a Master’s degree in Design, Psychology, Human Factors and Ergonomics, or a related field plus one (1) year of experience in user experience or user design.
Must have one (1) year of experience in all of the following:
- Conducting moderated interviews using at least one research platform (UserZoom, UserInterviews, or Respondent)
- Analyzing data using a Miro board platform for data visualization
- Communicating research findings to external clients or internal employees
- Applying evaluative research methods that include moderated usability testing (talk-out loud method), surveys, and remote one-on-one interviews
For positions that will be based in CA, the annual salary range for this position is below. Actual salaries may vary based on numerous factors including, among other things, an individual applicant’s experience and qualifications for the position.
WHO WE ARE:
Do Your Best Work
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, and empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: you have the option to work from home, from our offices, or a combination of the two around our centers of gravity (15 global offices).
- Weekly all-company meeting – business updates and ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- We come together for moments that matter which include team offsites, team bonding activities, happy hours and more!
Take Control of Your Finances
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity
- Competitive benefits that cover physical and mental healthcare, retirement, family forming, and family support
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
Take Care of Yourself
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest and recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Generous vacation policy – work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, and plenty of fun events
Benefits listed above are for full-time employees.