- Job ID 223620
- Working Hours Full-time
This role is open to candidates in San Francisco, New York, Miami, London, Singapore and Toronto
Ripple is transforming the world of finance with innovative crypto solutions that increase access to financial services to people around the world. As a UX Research Intern, you will be conducting user research, synthesizing data, and presenting findings to various teams. You will be working collaboratively with teams to plan, execute, and present your research.
We are looking for a hardworking and motivated individual who is passionate about advocating and empathizing for users. You will work closely with the Product Design and UX Research team and get the chance to apply your knowledge of user research in surfacing qualitative and quantitative insights that will influence the company.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Conduct qualitative and/or quantitative research to identify opportunities that are valuable and actionable to advise product, design, and/or marketing strategies
- Partner closely with Product Designers, Product Managers, and other team members, with guidance and support from other ux researchers to plan and gather insights, ensuring team engagement and collaboration throughout the process
- Run usability tests of new design concepts, design flows and will partner with Product Design to plan, execute, and share insights
- Learn about and advocate for users through interviews and/or surveys to further improve the overall user experience by understanding their needs, motivations, and behaviors
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Is currently enrolled in a Master’s program in Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology, Anthropology, or a related field; and is expected to graduate in May 2024
- Has at least 2 years of relevant work experience in user research, UX research, or related roles
- Is familiar with basic research methodologies
- Is detail-oriented and able to work independently on a variety of tasks
- Can prioritize projects and is adaptable to changing schedules
- Has a deep desire to apply research toward expanding what is possible and improving the world
- Is technically savvy; can learn new tools and software quickly
- Is empathetic and curious; a great listener with an uncanny ability to disarm people and learn unknown facts about them
- Has excellent verbal and written communication; values over-communication while collaborating with remote coworkers located in different time zones
- A FinTech experience, specifically on payments
- A passion for crypto and blockchain technology
- Has international research experience
For positions that will be based in CA, the annual salary range for this position is $40 – $50. Actual salaries may vary based on numerous factors including, among other things, an individual applicant’s experience and qualifications for the position.
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Toronto, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai.
WHAT WE OFFER – The resources and support to be your best at work and beyond:
Do Your Best Work
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, and empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: you have the option to work remotely, from our offices, or a combination of the two within the 11 countries we are located around the world.
- Weekly all-company meeting – business updates and ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- We come together for moments that matter which include team off-sites, team bonding activities, happy hours and more!
Take Control of Your Finances
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity
- Bonus Flexibility Program: Participants in the Corporate Bonus Plan have the option to elect to receive their annual bonus in cash, equity or XRP, or a combination.
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match)
- Commuter benefits
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
Take Care of Yourself
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest and recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Flexible vacation policy – work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, and plenty of fun events
Benefits listed above are for full-time employees.