- Job ID 223516
- Working Hours Full-time
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
As part of our continued growth and expansion, Binance Labs is looking for an experienced Crypto/Token Investment Director to join our team with a focus in sourcing and evaluating deals for our Binance Labs team:
- Source and identify new investment opportunities within the blockchain and cryptocurrency ecosystem to ensure a strong and continuous pipeline of potential investment opportunities.
- Qualify inbound leads for the firm by meeting with top crypto founders & management teams and prepare investment memos and transactions presentations to the investment committee.
- Evaluate new investment opportunities via market research, product reviews, competitive analysis, metrics analysis, customer/user reviews and technical diligence.
- Manage the end-to-end deal responsibility including origination, structuring, negotiation, due-diligence, underwriting and documentation.
- Lead and manage deal teams to structure investments, acquisitions, and joint ventures with prospective partners and investors.
- Serve as a thought leader in the industry, both internally and externally.
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience in venture capital, corporate development & strategy, M&A, investment banking, or a in a startup, technology, or crypto business.
- In-depth understanding and relevant experience in the cryptocurrency and blockchain industry, including strong grasp of trends, themes, tokenomics, etc
- Experience in leading complex and sizeable deals alongside prior exposure to running and managing investment teams through deal’s from start to finish.
- Strong interpersonal skills as our investment team meets with entrepreneurs and other members of the startup community on a regular basis.
- Ability to work well within a team and to be self-guided on a day-to-day basis.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.