- Job ID 222532
- Working Hours Full-time
Our mission is to unlock the collaborative power of communities by making Web3 universally easy to use, access, and build on
Working with ConsenSys puts you at the forefront of an evolving paradigm, transforming our society for the better. We fundamentally believe blockchain is the next generation of technology that can lay the foundation for a more just and equitable society.
Blockchain tech is just over 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler and we’re far from reaching our full potential. You’ll get to work on the tools, infrastructure, and apps that scale these platforms to billions of users.
You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas, and frameworks from your peers, and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem. ConsenSys alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, and team leads at tech companies.
About our Design Team
Designers at ConsenSys make work that moves the crypto industry forward, spreading the gospel of WAGMI and pushing for the adoption of web3 technology. We’re ambitious, using our unique point of view to create work that infiltrates crypto culture and changes mindsets.
What you’ll do
As a Visual Designer, Marketing, you will be responsible for designing and iterating upon the execution of ConsenSys’s marketing initiatives across its suite of products. Working closely with your counterparts in the marketing team and product design community across ConsenSys, you’ll raise the bar for the creative quality of our marketing efforts including efforts such as brand identities, digital experiences, events and swag design. And to do so, you’ll bring with you a wealth of experience and be curious, creative and intuitive with a deep commitment to creating work that resonates with the highly-engaged crypto community.
Would be great if you brought this to the role
- Conceptualizing, designing and iterating on marketing executions to create engaging moments for our users across media channels
- Collaborating with the creative, design, product and marketing teams to deliver experiences that achieve brand and messaging goals
- Ensuring brand design systems are adhered to throughout the development of marketing initiatives
- Working on new forms of interaction through the use of NFTs and web3 technology
- Thinking strategically and empathetically about user outcomes
We’re looking for someone with
- 3-5 years relevant experience, preferably at a design firm or advertising agency
- Expertise and/or formal education in design and creative direction and its process of ideation, creation and production
- Experience working across various media placements, including video, digital, physical and social platforms
- A strong portfolio demonstrating a passion for the creative craft through effective marketing campaigns
The ideal candidate
- Thrives within a cross-discipline team in a remote-first environment
- Understands video, digital, physical and social media in all of their many forms
- Has extensive experience with creative tools like Adobe Creative Suite and Figma
- Is passionate about creative work and sweats the details
- Is driven by curiosity and pursuing new ways to engage
- Is a lifelong learner, always honing their craft, and eager to participate beyond their role
- Is eager to participate beyond their role with a can-do attitude
- Gets excited about web-based and technology experiences
- Works well in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Is a motivated self-starter who communicates clearly and effectively
- Has knowledge and experience in the blockchain/web3 space
It’s a bonus to have
- Experience in website and app design
- Experience in motion design
- Experience with remote work tools like Slack, Google suite and JIRA
- Knowledge of full-funnel marketing strategies
- International experience or experience working with global teams
Don’t meet all the requirements? Don’t sweat it. We’re passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you’ve got what it takes for our chaotic-but-fun, remote-friendly, start-up environment—apply anyway, detailing your relevant transferable skills in your cover letter. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we’re ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.
The salary range for US-based candidates only will be determined throughout the interview process depending on experience and skills. Candidates should anticipate a base salary (not including bonus, equity or other benefits) of $78,000-140,000.
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found (https://consensys.net/careers/best-practices-to-avoid-recruitment-fraud/).