- Job ID 231119
CryptoQuant is looking for a Web3 Data Engineer to join our team in United States, South Korea or remotely.
CryptoQuant is a leading provider of blockchain data, analytics, and infrastructure services. We believe that blockchains, and on-chain data, will be at the core of a new decentralized crypto economy. CryptoQuant’s products and services are built upon an advanced blockchain data analytics engine. We deliver the highest resolution, lowest latency data directly from the blockchain, and major cryptocurrency exchanges, to support our clients across their investment and development workflows.
In this role, you will be surrounded by talented people passionate about decentralized economies and the fundamental data behind them. Break new ground, create exciting new data-driven research and products, and help shape the future of decentralized finance.
- Build data processing (ETL) infrastructure and develop valuable cryptocurrency web3 data for investment.
- Collect raw data from various data sources. (e.g. Node, REST API, GraphQL)
- Transform or index raw data in a digestible way for making heavy metrics.
- Store (un)processed data in the proper database.
- Develop data delivery pipeline with web backend platform. (e.g. Websocket API, Alert)
- Set up basic CI/CD and monitoring system in data pipeline through AWS or Docker.
YOUR EXPERTISE AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience using cloud infrastructure platforms like AWS and Azure.
- Experience working with Python on a production-level project.
- Experience working with Python web framework(e.g. Flask, Django).
- Experience using RDS, NoSQL database.
- Tech Stack: Python, AWS, Git, BigQuery, PostgreSQL, Docker, Airflow
LIFE AT CRYPTOQUANT
CryptoQuant is a fun and fast-paced team with employees located in Miami(US) and Seoul(South Korea). Our employees are empowered to do what’s best for our products, customers, and team members. Other benefits of working at CryptoQuant include:
- Competitive salary, 401(k) retirement plan, bonus, and options plans
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision
- Remote or hybrid work options with generous equipment reimbursement offering
- Paid time off
- Global company offsites