- Job ID 220793
- Working Hours Full-time
- Annual Salary ($USD) $40-49k
- Years Experience Required 5
Germany, Berlin / Engineering – QA / Full-time: Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Work closely with team members (developers, product manager, customer support and partners) to develop, test and deliver high quality products. Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases. Prevent, collect, analyze and track product defects. Design, develop and execute automation scripts. Hands-on manual investigation and reproduction of functional backend software issues. Root cause analysis of existing test script failures. Identification of current test script deficiencies and candidates for additional scripted coverage. Investigatory testing of unreleased features including defining requirements, behavior and impact. Documentation and design of candidate test scenarios for the above.
5 years+ of backend QA engineering experience, frontend and backend auto testing experience. Full cycle testing from designing manual tests, developing scripts and execution. Scripting ability using Java. Experience testing backend services such as APIs, Databases, distributed services (non-monolithic). Enjoys breaking things and solving problems – not just able to find out the ‘what’, but also the ‘why’. Fluent English and good communication skills.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire